|Please note: As of November 2021 we are currently out of stock of the Bushnell 4x32 Tactical Rifle Scope. We will send an email notification to all Falcon GT customers once we have a new batch of scopes available. Cheers -Brad|
What have we been cooking up during Covid? The Falcon GT Slingshot Rifle.
We've clocked this slingshot at 300fps with 8mm steel ball bearings. Ideal for hunting small game at a range of 20 - 30m / 65 - 100 feet. We'll have some demo videos up shortly that include chrono testing as well as medium range target shooting.
Fully CNC machined from #7075 aviation grade aluminum to ensure durability over time. Compact size (when collapsed) so ideal for transportation in a small backpack if needed.
Available in Red, Black or Silver. Select the 'Pro' package if you need to add a 4x32 Scope for long range shooting. All orders include 1 set of high-tension slingshot bands.
Please note: Each Falcon GT Slingshot Rifle is fully dismantled and shipped out in multiple packages. In the rare case that items fail to deliver due to being lost in transit, we always offer to reship any missing parts, or a full refund if items are returned back to us.
- 300 fps (8mm, 2.04g steel bearings)
- Weight 1.8kg / 4lbs
- Dimensions (50cm / 20" collapsed, 96cm / 38" extended)
- Compatible with both tube and flat style slingshot bands
* Product photos are of a pre-production unit. Final design may vary slightly.
Got Questions? Email: email@example.com
Secure Payments by PayPalTM. Guaranteed delivery, or your money-back.
Slingshot Band (Falcon GT)
RS-X7 'Doomsday' Slingshot Crossbow V2
10mm Stainless Steel Ball Bearings (100)
10mm Clay Training Balls (100)
- This slingshot is not a toy and should not be used by those who are under 18.
- Please be sure to not aim at others and to use adequate eye-protection as well as protective gloves.
- Please check your local laws with regards to licensing requirements or restrictions.
- Please read our disclaimer here which covers our liability and inherent risks waiver.
Hammer Survival includes an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.